26 February 2013

Contrast Piping

I am coveting a new sofa like this one I found on www.houzz.com

Image from houzz.com

Remember how I told you I get 'Obsessions', well Contrast Piping is one of those obsessions right now. I love the way it brings a degree of sophistication to whichever piece it may be, whether it's a sofa, headboard or cushions. 

I was wandering through Oz Design Furniture, coffee in hand, one day late last year when I came across the most delicious sofa with contrast piping. I instantly fell in love and decided that I realllllly needed a new sofa. Unfortunately my husband doesn't agree with me...yet. 
The Milson sofa from Oz Design Furniture

Of course my little 'Contrast Piping Obsession' has me designing away feverishly in my head, keeping me awake at night dreaming about other less costly ways I can bring contrast piping into my home. IF I am unable to bring my husband around to the new sofa that is.
So to temporarily satisfy my Contrast piping desires I hit the shops and the net. 

Here are some of my finds...


Loving the hot pink dining chairs and the double row of orange piping on the headboard.
Now to try and make a decision. Hmmm...

Love Jade xx

Ooooh.... Check it out, I spotted the judges from The Block sitting on a sofa with orange contrast piping, guess I'm not the only one with this love affair at the moment.

Judges Neale, Shaynna and Darren from The Block

PS Sorry about the terrible pic, I had to use my phone to get it 



20 comments: